Bethlahem New Cbse central School is grateful for each parent and community member who contributes to the success of students.
We each possess skills that are valuable to a student. Some of the things you can do to contribute are...
- Be a tutor or a mentor
- Help students with homework
- Listen to children read
- Play educational games with students
- Assist with math or science
- Share information about local history
- Help students learn another language
- Support special projects, activities or field trips
- Assist with after-school programs
- Provide office support
- Become involved with school leadership
Standard of Conduct for Volunteers
- Volunteer will work with the guidance of coordinator and with the support of teachers. All the activities are approved by the academic council.
- Clean, modest attire must be worn at all times.
- Language, actions & attitude, which model high standards of moral behavior are expected at all times while on campus.
- Volunteers are accountable for performing their assignment in the safest manner possible, avoiding personal injury or injury to students or faculty.
- In order to give one's undivided attention to the task at hand, we ask that you do not bring your preschool aged children with you when you come to serve. (Exceptions at the discretion of the teacher)
- Respect and care is to be given to property belonging to BNCBSES, a facility BNCBSES is using or to the property of another volunteer, parent or visitor.
For positions at BETHLEHEM NEW CBSE CENTRAL SCHOOL email to firstname.lastname@example.org